Practical and interactive in-house Employment Law & HR training provided to companies and HR professionals.
Seminars designed by Solicitors or Barristers and delivered by specialists in these areas.
Workshops cover the relevant legislation, up-to-date case law analysis from those in tune with how judges are approaching the law as it develops.
Practical guidance for HR professionals and companies on day-to-day employment law / HR issues specific to your chosen workshop.
Offer – Buy 3 training workshops and get 1 workshop FREE.
One half day in-house training workshop £650.00
Full one day in-house training workshop £1000.00
Individual workshops £250 one full day
Individual workshops £150 one half day
*Please note our in-house training workshops are capped at 10 candidates and all of our fees are subject to VAT
Our interactive training workshops cover the following topics:
- Managing poor performance & capability procedures
- Disciplinary issues, dismissal and investigations
- Handling grievances and investigations
- Changing terms and conditions of employment
- Carrying out a successful redundancy programme
- Protecting the Business: Hiring and firing senior employees
- Retirement issues
- Employment law update 2014
- HR for small businesses
- Mock tribunal
- Discrimination awareness
Alternatively, call us and have an informal no obligation chat with one of our legal advisors, let us know your issues and we can provide a bespoke in-house course suited to the needs of your business.
*Quotes will be supplied upon receiving instructions for bespoke packages