Facing a redundancy situation can be one of the most harrowing and traumatic experiences an HR professional or small business can face. Using our redundancy training materials, you can guide your clients and prospects safely through the maze of consultation, selection, and the other hazards thrown up by a redundancy programme.
The lecture covers:-
- what is – and is not – a redundancy situation?
- impact of mobility clauses
- changes to terms and conditions
- voluntary redundancy
- consultation: when, with whom, and about what?
- selection pools
- selection criteria
- suitable alternative employment
- redundancy payments
- protecting the business
- case studies