This highly topical seminar helps you explain to business owners what restrictions the law places on compulsory retirement, and how it might be justified. It also covers alternatives to retirement.
The contents are:-
- the old ways
- managing without a retirement age
- Mr Seldon: when I’m 65
- dealing with poor performance
- legitimate aims: dignity and inter-generational fairness
- disability discrimination and age
- proportionality: what age do you pick?
- alternatives to retirement
- indirect discrimination
- settlement agreements