Large companies loath TUPE. Small companies don’t understand it. Despite the overhaul of the TUPE regulations in 2006, uncertainties continue around the extent to which employees are protected when a contract is outsourced, moves from one contractor to another or is taken back in house.
Contents in the TUPE Training include:-
- which transactions trigger TUPE
- TUPE v reality
- restructuring businesses
- who pays the price?
- who is ‘assigned’, and who decides?
- employee liability information
- tricky terms and conditions
- TUPE and redundancy
- buying an insolvent business