At Laveer Legal, our experience has shown us that employers often leave performance management until it is too late. Serving Greater Manchester, England and with an additional location in Bristol, our managing performance for employers service can make sure you avoid costly mistakes by avoiding early management of performance issues. Our legal performance management services will help you guide your clients through different ways of managing poor performance with practical case studies.
Our legal performance management lecture
Our lecture covers:
- tackling causes of poor performance
- improving the performance culture
- managing individual performance
- capability or conduct?
- what do tribunals expect of managers?
- the Acas Code of Practice
- whether to have a formal capability procedure
- key ingredients of a fair procedure
- opportunity to improve
- the importance of warnings
- dismissals and appeals
- risk management
- record keeping
- linking pay and performance
- case studies
We will help to improve your organisation performance
Managing performance for employers is an ongoing process and the professional team at Laveer Legal will help you to best ensure that the employee’s performance contributes to your business. With our legal performance management, we aim to improve the performance of individuals and that of the organisation.