At Laveer Legal, our experience has shown us that HR professionals often leave performance management until it is too late. Serving Greater Manchester, England and with an additional location in Bristol, our performance managing advice for HR professionals can make sure you avoid costly mistakes with early management of performance issues. Our absent management advice services will help you guide your clients through different ways of managing poor performance with practical case studies.
Absence management advice lectures
Our lecture covers:
- tackling causes of poor performance
- improving the performance culture
- managing individual performance
- capability or conduct?
- what do tribunals expect of managers?
- the Acas Code of Practice
- whether to have a formal capability procedure
- key ingredients of a fair procedure
- opportunity to improve
- the importance of warnings
- dismissals and appeals
- risk management
- record keeping
- linking pay and performance
- case studies
Our performance management is aimed at improving your organisation
Performance management advice from the HR team is an ongoing process and the professional team at Laveer Legal will help you through to make sure the employee performances contribute to your business. With our legal performance management advice, we aim to improve the performance of individuals and that of the organisation.